i miss u lah!

As I look back on all that's happened..growing together, changing you, changing me,there were times when we dreamed together, when we laughed and cried together. As I look back on those days, I realize how much I truly miss you and how much I truly love you. The past may be gone forever..and whatever the future holds, our todays make the memories of tomorrow. So, my lifetime friend, it is with all my heart that I send you my love, hoping that you'll always carry my smile with you, for all we have meant to each other and for whatever the future may hold.





I miss you when something really good happens, because you're the one I want to share it with everything, everyday and all the fullest of my life. I miss you when something is troubling me, because you're the only one who understands me so well. I miss you when I laugh and cry, because I know that you're the one who makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear. I miss you all the time, but I miss you the most when I lie awake at night and think of all the wonderful times we spent with each other for those were some of the best memorable times of my life.




A day without you is like a day without sunshine... I miss you...:((saya rindukn awak lah awak rndu saya tak?)





0 Responses

ank murid notty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

    my sunshine

    my sunshine

    Followers

    ask me anything

    About Me

    My photo
    Well..i'm a simple person juzZ nOthing but Ordinary, suka sangat ketawa+dgki org ,suka bwat Org epy sllu 2 pasl my parent bg nama pn Chy KegeMbiraAn hihi:),luv 2 talk so much(tpi ngan org yg dikenali je la)...very the manje..but also a very nice gUlz aw..but very da racist with kucing..suke tgok tp alergic gle nak pegang kucing tu..n malas nak mandi kalo duduk umah lama2..well i kan penjimat air..tak mahu sush kan umi ayh bayar bil bnyak2

    katakan sahaja


    ShoutMix chat widget