kasih ibu membawa ke syurga


It's not easy being a mother.  If it were easy, fathers would do it.
Who fed me from her gentle breast
And hushed me in her arms to rest,
And on my cheek sweet kisses prest?
My Mother.
 
 
 A mother is the truest friend we have, 
when  trials heavy and sudden, 
fall upon us,
when adversity takes the place of prosperity,
when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us,
when trouble thickens around us,
still will she cling to us and
endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, 
and cause peace to return to our hearts



Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.  No one in the world can take the place of your mother??  Right or wrong, from her viewpoint you are always right.  She may scold you for little things, but never for the big ones. My mom is literally a part of me.  You can't say that about many people except relatives, and organ donors.

All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother.
She is my bridge.  When I needed to get across, she steadied herself long enough for me to run across safely

love u umi!!
no matter wats..i still love u ayah!!
i love both of u!


p/s:seorang ibu mungkin mampu menjaga dan membela 10 org ank..tp seorg ank blom tntu mampu menjaga dan membela seorang ibu..renung2 kan lah dan selamat beramal..

0 Responses

ank murid notty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

    my sunshine

    my sunshine

    Followers

    ask me anything

    About Me

    My photo
    Well..i'm a simple person juzZ nOthing but Ordinary, suka sangat ketawa+dgki org ,suka bwat Org epy sllu 2 pasl my parent bg nama pn Chy KegeMbiraAn hihi:),luv 2 talk so much(tpi ngan org yg dikenali je la)...very the manje..but also a very nice gUlz aw..but very da racist with kucing..suke tgok tp alergic gle nak pegang kucing tu..n malas nak mandi kalo duduk umah lama2..well i kan penjimat air..tak mahu sush kan umi ayh bayar bil bnyak2

    katakan sahaja


    ShoutMix chat widget